Issue finding flight info.

Basically what happens is when i go to book a flight it works and it says bid added then (Note i have the correct module for KACARS) i go to the KACARS program and sign in and it works fine then i go to retrieve bid info and it says "failed to retrieve bid info" . :(

Basically what happens is when i go to book a flight it works and it says bid added then (Note i have the correct module for KACARS) i go to the KACARS program and sign in and it works fine then i go to retrieve bid info and it says "failed to retrieve bid info" . :(

I am not sure but that may be because of ur permissions or something (I am not sure Wait for Lorathon's reply on this)

It doesnt make sence that it would be my permissions because i am the one who runs the airline? I have tried to bid on several different routes and the same problem reoccurs unfortunatly. For the time being im having all my pilots running charter flights. :)

Guest lorathon

Didn't I already help you guys? Why are there two people that I am talking to?

I have already gone in and made sure that the module was correct. Since I know the module is correct it is probably something else not related. Unless you give me full access to the site I probably can not figure it out. The application works out of the box with a standard installation of phpVMS. Have you made any major changes to the DB?

It should work.