Page Width- Need Help

Thomas Rozanov

Dear PHPVMS experts,

Please help me out on this. How do I change the page width (of phpvms output) I think mine is 800px (by default) and i'd like it to be 500px. So it can fit my skin i'm making.

I checked local.config app.config and all the configs in /core.

Please help me. I know you can change it somewhere but just need the help. Thanks!

---

Added:

Because what's happening is my phpvms page (output) is bigger than my skin...

Considering the content will wrap into whatever box you put it in I'm thinking you mean the maps and charts?

It would be super helpful if you actually gave us a link to see what was wrong...

In core/local.config.php there's the following (don't remember what the default values are):

# Google Map Options
Config::Set('MAP_WIDTH', '580px');
Config::Set('MAP_HEIGHT', '400px');

And then in each template with a map there's also a defined height and width so unfortunately you have to go through and change them all...

• Like 1

i think if u could provide a link to ur site would be better.

I'm sorry I can't but i can describe the problem...

So the problem is the following when i look at the frontpage index.php/frontpage . Everything is fine the phpvms page fits my skin and I have a nice sidebar horizontally on the right of my page. But when I have index,php/schedules the schedule page doesnt fit into my skin. And what I have is my sidebar only sits at the very end of the schedules page. How could i solve this?

Thanks!

I'm sorry I can't but i can describe the problem...

So the problem is the following when i look at the frontpage index.php/frontpage . Everything is fine the phpvms page fits my skin and I have a nice sidebar horizontally on the right of my page. But when I have index,php/schedules the schedule page doesnt fit into my skin. And what I have is my sidebar only sits at the very end of the schedules page. How could i solve this?

Thanks!

like this i am afraid i cant understand so please provide a Link