Military Air Simulation

Ladies and Gents,

I am pleased to announce to successful launch of Military Air Simulation.

We are offering Military enthusiasts a unique approach on the traditional MVA. Rather than being based/themed on a single Armed Service, we offer the ability to Fly for any of them.

At present we have Squadrons from the USAF, US Navy, Swiss Airforce and Russain Air Force!

But thats not all....

We offer two levels of membership, firstly the more familiar traditional membership whereby you apply to join one of the currently established Squadrons.. or..

Join us as a new Squadron! So if your favourite Aircraft/Squadron/Force isnt represented simply apply to start it! All we ask is that you are over 16 years of age and that you are able to get a minimum of two other people to fly with you on the Squadron.

in return you will get access to manage your Squadron the way you wish within our flight environment.

We offer a relaxed environment and can support Pilots using FS2004, FSX and X-Plane, (Still Working on Flight Gear ;) )

I hope this post is enough for you to come and have alook at our website..we are actively seeking new Pilots, so if you have any questions please feel free to either PM me here, reply here or register and ask on our forums.

Thank you for your time,

Very Best Regards

You can't miss out the RAF!

:D too right, just dont have anyone running a RAF Squadron yet, but dont worry I'm sure somone somewhere will want to start one!

We did originally start with 18 Sqn RAF, but its currently hidden pending Pilots to fly on it, so never fear the RAF is setup ready to go ;) as are some others such as the Royal Canadian and Royal Australian Air Forces.