Live Map Page in operations

tagrant60

Greetings all...

I have just a quick question I cannot seem to find an answer to. On our "Live Map" page in the phpvms operations (http://cajunvirtual.com/operations/index.php/acars) I have added a few pages which in turn created navigation links in the top bar. This seems to have pushed my live map way off to the right side and it does not show up as it should. Any ideas on how I can fix that?

Thanks for any help!

Tim Grant

CAJ191

Cajun Virtual

Hi Tim,

It looks like you have too many menu items for the top nav menu.

Try removing the HUB links and pacing them in a separate div and place them appropriately using CSS.

Doing that will replace your map to the center of the page.

example would be..

<div id="navhubs">

<ul>

<li>you menu here for the hubs</li>

</ul>

</div>

Then create another CSS rule called .navhubs and style the new menu to suit.

Hope this helps

Cheers

Well... I have a good "basic" idea of how to do some of the things you mentioned... but I couldn't pull that off without step-by-step instructions. However... what you suggested was enough to trigger my little brain to remember what it was I was looking for... "core_navigation.tpl".... I had manipulated this before and could not for the life of me remember what it was or where it was. So... AUZ.... I owe you a huge thanks! You did exactly what I was hoping would happen... my memory triggered! Thank you so very much! My live map is now positioned back as it should be.

Tim Grant

CAJ191

Cajun Virtual