Repainter needed - Willing to pay $40

bobsta63

Hi guys,

I'm hoping to officially launch my VA on the first of January and did have the following aircraft textures on order from an established repainting service (I won't mention their name though as I don't want to cause any trouble) but in the last 22 days I've only recieved the PA A319 but I am running out of time now and would really like them done ASAP.

I am whilling to pay $40 for the following repaints:-

• Payware aircraft
  • 1x Wilco A319
  • 1x Wilco A320
  • 1x Aerosoft AirbusX A320
  • Freeware aircraft
  • Project Airbus A320
  • iFDG A320

I already have the design that I want and have a PSD file with drag and drop items on it such as the logo I want on the fuselage and the colour code for the engines... Its a simple design and I just need someone to know what they are doing to drop the elements onto the aircraft texture and save so I can supply them on my website for my new VA members. - Obviously I want the quality of the repaint to be good quality... I hear that using FSPainter is poor quality compared to using Photoshop etc.

If you are interested and serious about doing this for me please reply to this post with your email address or PM me so I can send you over the font file, PSD drag and drop file and the layout jpeg (showing you where the elements from the PSD (Photoshop) file should be placed on the aircraft.

Many thanks,

Bobby