A Request

goldenairways

I have found a hosting company and have been talking to the CEO who is an aviation fan himself, so I now have free hosting for 3 months for the VA and then if I have enough traffic after 3 months funding will hopefully continue and my VA will be a partner with this web hosting company, well a different company owned by the same man I think. But I have watched all the skinning tutorials and have some graphic software but neither dreamweaver or virtual studio/basic or what ever software the admin was using. And have no CSS or coding skills really. I wondered it somebody could kindly make one for me, I have no idea on how they work so I will post some things up if anybody could help me.

If possible, a gold background then a rectangle streaching through the body which is a light blue and has rounded corners, and the header+footer to be the bottom/top of a rounded corner. The menu will be on the top and there will the the same menu just above the footer text at the bottom. I probibly havn't explained it well but I have made a quick sketch it can be improvised. I might look a bit lazy not doing it but I have no idea and no software to do it with.

If you want to ask any questions e-mail me at goldenairwaysvirtual[at]googlemail[dot]com and I should be able to contact you as soon as possible, but you can still contact me in this thread or PM even. Thanks and I would be really greatful.

86_va_sketch_jpg3340c12946dc24628f0ba291d870cdcf