KACARS Custom Supporter!

AlaskaAirVirtual

Hello,

My name is Austin and i am going to give you my testimonial of my experience with Jeff Kobus (The KACARS guy!) I had initially went with another ACARS developer which name i will not mention, Then i had switched back to Jeff as i felt his products were tons more reliable and a bit more user friendly. Jeff had provided a great experience to not only the customer but with the pilots too. He provided all of us a great system, fast and speedy support and most importantly great updates of the product in its development stages! Jeff is one of the best ACARS developers out there, i highly suggest you go with him because of his user friendly product, great support, bearable pricing and great customer service! Don't make a mistake you will regret!

Thanks!

Austin

Thanks for the post Austin!

And for everyone on the fence about what ACARS program to purchase, I recently got a custom PHPVMS ACARS created for my up and coming VA, it is currently in the Beta stages and it is AMAZING. The company is MyVASolutions and their customer service has been flawless, they show me previews very often and talk to me every few days about the features and confirming the ways I wanted these features created. I've flown on systems created by both people and each is very good. I definitely recommend checking them out if you are on the fence.

ziggy

Tom,

Unfortunately, we are still working on getting the actual website and skins up on the internet, but I had MyVAS make the ACARS first so I can have an initial selling point for pilots when we open. All the ACARS stuff is hosted on their servers at the moment until I get my site up and running.

ziggy

Hello all,

My Virtual Airline

I currently run a VA that was just started up at the beginning of 2012. We recently paid for an ACARS to be built for my VA by the same people who Austin fails to mention above. I cannot speak for Austin's personal experience. However, as for me, I had no issue at all with these people and they were very fair to my VA as well as a friend of mine and his VA. Their services are superb and their price is fair. If anyone else would like to start up a VA I highly recommend you check them out.

http://www.myvasolutions.com/

They will set you up with whatever works for you.

Cheers!

• Moderators

closing this one down as this will end in a bashing.

as for austin this is the second time you try to bash somebody .

lets turn the table arround

this is not your first airline i belive what happend to the other,secondly do you have permissions from hawaiian?

you see every body can bash at others.

i have Jeff's acars and tried manny others in general they are just do the same thing some have a better look some have something else so it doesn't mather what you use or who you try to bash, just use the one you want and like