Virtual Airline Profiles

avp

I am currently using kAcars Free v1.0.0.9 and I had to reinstall my entire system (PC). I installed kAcars Free 1.0.0.9 and noticed the following:

I can create VA Profiles in the Options | VA Profiles menu dialog. There I see two listed, Template and my own VA entry. When I chose mine I see the Base URL, Pilot ID and Password on the dialog, so far so good.

The problem is if I click on the X button it exits which is understandable. However, if I click on the button that has the floppy icon "Save Edited Profile" rather than exiting the dialog and set the Main controls to the chosen profile, it simply leaves the VA dropdown to the VA I chose but clears out the Base URL, Pilot ID and Password fields and remains on the dialog.

Apparently I can only put the PilotID and Passowrd on the main controls of the main window.

Disregard, already figured out what was not obvious to me. The VA Profiles Options dialog is simply to add/delete/edit VA Profiles, just that. It is not to select a VA profile for use in the main form. For that one must choose some other option.