Integrating Fleet Management

VincentButtstedt

HI All,

I'm starting a VA with some friends, and we want to have fleet management, that is, that each aircraft is at a location, and then flown to another.

So basically, it should work like:

Aircraft Reg PH-BUF is at EHEH

When a pilot requests schedules for EHEH, only aircraft that are there will show, this case PH-BUF will appear, with all available routes from EHEH

Flight is bid on, and pilot flies the route

Filing a PIREP, the pirep is inserted, automatically the .php pirep insert script needs to change the location of the PH-BUF to the destination airport of the pirep filed, which is now the current location of the aircraft.

So, what I wanted to know, first, is there someone who already have this and might wanna share some ideas?

Or, can someone tell me where those scripts are, so I can add a mysql query to change the location of the aircraft?

Or maybe another idea to do this?

I didn't do much yet but first of all I started displaying only the airports from the last arrived to airport in the schedules. The next thing to do was start programming the fleet positioning and incorporating all of that to display correctly in kACARS.

I will be going away on holiday on Wed but once I am back I will get to work on that ;)