Error installing phpVMS

CitationCJ

Hey everyone,

I just uploaded phpVMS onto my server, granted all permissions, set up the database. When I want to enter the install/directory, it gives me this error:

The script could not be executed correctly.

Common causes might be that the file was uploaded in a non-ASCII format or the path to the interpreter (e.g.: #!/usr/bin/perl) is missing or set incorrectly.

I am using paid hosting, uploaded the files via Dreamweaver and FileZille to check but still get the error.

Can someone help me please?

On a second thought, I am missing the local.config file?

Thanks in advance and have a great day!

Pierre

• Moderators

Do me a quick favor and a check.

Open Firezilla, on top of the program, click on Transfers -> Transfer Type -> and select Auto if it was not set or try ASCII as well.

This should work, the local.config.php will be created when you complete the installer.

Done that. It was a faulty .htaccess file. I guess my webhosting does only allow a few rules in the .htaccess.

I got it installed and now I get this error message in the admin panel:

Notice: The template file "/is/htdocs/wp11069230_GOH1PQF13E/www/base//admin/lib/layout/header.php" doesn't exist in /is/htdocs/wp11069230_GOH1PQF13E/www/base/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 231

The pilot panel looks just fine though and everything seems to work.

• Moderators

Done that. It was a faulty .htaccess file. I guess my webhosting does only allow a few rules in the .htaccess.

I got it installed and now I get this error message in the admin panel:

The pilot panel looks just fine though and everything seems to work.

You installed the wrong version for phpVMS that the header.php files are not yet ready. There was some mess up when we were updating phpVMS to really a Beta Verison.

Please download the stable one here at http://downloads.phpvms.net/phpvms.full.zip