Torrent, a new virtual airline, is looking for staff

dlarrok

banner.png

Hello,

As I've discussed and floated a couple times on the VATSIM forum, I am starting a new virtual airline, called Torrent.

*Torrent is a realism-focused virtual airline based of Flint, Michigan, KFNT.

*Torrent is thematically based around a low-cost airline concept, flying packed 737s to metropolitan areas in the United States, as well as future overseas flights.

*Torrent will not rank pilots based on hours, except to grant pilots who have logged numerous with Torrent a "senior pilot" title.

*As part of Torrent's realism focus, Torrent will use realistic aircraft, ideally the PMDG 737-700NGX, or the iFly 737-700. Repaints will only be available for the PMDG(at least at first)

*As another part of Torrent's focus on realism, pilots will be encouraged to fly with random/service based failures enabled. A special award/recognition will be given to pilots who successfully prove they can handle various failures.

*Torrent will also award pilots for smooth flights/landings, timely arrivals and departures, etc.

*Because Torrent is very realism focused, and understanding that many pilots wish to fly a variety of aircraft and routes, Torrent will have no objection to pilots being involved in multiple VAs.

I am looking for a few starting members to assist in launching this ambitious VA.

*A PR/recruitment member to assist in writing some of the website pages. No web design experience or skill is needed.

*A few experienced pilots to test out the routes and concept, and work out the best way to proceed.

Repaints have already been created, and the website is largely complete, except for some of the previously mentioned writing, and the purchase of a domain.

Thanks for reading!