Program administration for its Virtual Airline on the desktop!

levicosta201

This is my idea, I develop to chat to the pilots! Now I'm thinking of developing a program (desktop) to manage your virtual airline! The program would involve several extra features (modules) to facilitate administration. Seems like a great project, but I will face this challenge! Maybe I need volunteers to help! But still be doing the project! Would you postassem which found that idea, and suggestions for this project! :D

Note: I have a website project on my projects phpvms soon be posting! :rolleyes:

PS.: This program I am also developing versions of windows 8!

Sounds like a great idea. I'm willing to help, where I can. Will this be open to only a few people when released like your chat module, or to everyone? I don't mind helping, but I'm all for releasing stuff so everyone can reap the benefits and not only a select few.

Thanks, keep up the good work :D

Josh

Sounds like a great idea. I'm willing to help, where I can. Will this be open to only a few people when released like your chat module, or to everyone? I don't mind helping, but I'm all for releasing stuff so everyone can reap the benefits and not only a select few.

Thanks, keep up the good work :D

Josh

Actually I was thinking in two versions: Free with your limitations, and paid with some feature more!

But you know some programming language? Or webdesgin or design?

Actually I was thinking in two versions: Free with your limitations, and paid with some feature more!

But you know some programming language? Or webdesgin or design?

That sounds like a good idea.

I work with PHP mainly, but am by no means an expert. Do website work now and then too.

Josh

• 2 weeks later...