ATLAS VIRTUAL AIRLINES ATTACKED AND GUTTED

trennor

At approximately 18:00 hours UTC today, 13 January 2013, Atlas Virtual Airlines was attacked from outside and all of our databases erased. Our fleet, our schedules, our pilots were all ereased from the server. I would request the system moderators to please check and see if they can determine from where this attack came and notify the relevelant authorities. This is the second time our airline has been attacked in this manner, however, the first time was done internally. This time, it appears to have been from an outside source. Kindly let us know what you can tell us from your end.

• Administrators

I am not sure what you are requesting here. The moderators have no way of telling what happened to your site from the forum. I would look through your server logs and see what was going on right around the time things went south. Most hosts also have an abuse and security department that can often help with finding at least how it happened to try and not let it happen again.

Going to your site here -> http://www.atlasvirt...s.com/index.php you can still see that the site itself is still there is just has no database info in the settings table. If I were to investigate I would start looking at who had login credentials to your web hosting control panel, possibly cPanel, and any database administration tools, like PHPMyAdmin. If your site was truly hacked I would think that everything would be gone and there would be a page posted with the person gloating the fact that he hacked it. This looks more like someone that had access to the databases at an administrative level, or possibly a corruption in the sql server. Do you have any other databases on the same server that survived?

The newest pilot's email on the site seems strange to me as well -> AVA0540 Selim99@abv.bg Selim

• Like 1