Mile High Hosting

Sammy

MHH.png

PhpVMS members we have a deal for you today, over the past week we introduced our "only a penny" promo but now we have a special just for PhpVMS users! What Mile High Hosting is giving you today is the first five members to sign up for any hosting plan using promo code: PHPVMS get the first 3 months of cPanel hosting for FREE!

Our Server Specifications:

16GB RAM

1TB HDD

Intel i5 Processor - 4 Cores

cPanel

If the promo gets completely gets used up we might extend another five, if all you can always try us for a penny! Using promo code: ONEPENNY

We Hope you try us out and we look forward to being your host! If you have a question please open a support ticket through our site or ask here.

Ordering Link: http://milehighhoste...shared-hosting/

If you are referring to the previous owner Taylor yes i know. He is working with register.com to get the domain transferred over to me so it can be in my name , If you would like to see the emails for proof that he doesnt have a say in this company anymore id be glad to show you, Thanks for your concern though.

• Moderators

iff you are true then i wish you all the best.

not sure how url transfering goes in the us but here ist just a mather off sendign an email and getting a transfercode.

so again good luck finding customers but i must say look out with welka he is know for stealing work from others. thats why i ask you this as the name off your hostng was verry familiar and i did a quick google to find out it was from welka

iff you are true then i wish you all the best.

not sure how url transfering goes in the us but here ist just a mather off sendign an email and getting a transfercode.

so again good luck finding customers but i must say look out with welka he is know for stealing work from others. thats why i ask you this as the name off your hostng was verry familiar and i did a quick google to find out it was from welka

Thanks Joeri . What has to happen is once Register.com approves the transfer they will put the domain onto my account and all the who.is info will change over to my name address etc . Yeah ive looked up Taylor here on the forums and looks like he isnt the most trustworthy guy in the world .

I did a whois search on the domain.

Once the domain is in my account that info will change over .