Free phpVMS hosting for all

wadams

I would like to inform all that the Nova Virtual Airline Alliance is now offering free phpvms and smf/phpbb forum hosting to VAs.  No VA registration necessary unless more than 200 gb of bandwidth usage per month. 120 gb diskspace.  We reserve the right to deny hosting for any reason.  for more info send an email to chairman@novaalliance.org

EDIT:

Almost for got the features!

Features:

-120 gb diskspace.

-Unlimited Bandwidth*

-Unlimited email addresses with Horde, Squirrel Mail, or Round Cube web mail, POP3 available as well

-phpvms site, as well as forums.

-access to an admin panel, with shell access, as well as unlimited sub domains, FTP access, MySQL access, Fantastico Scripts, URL Redirects, IP Deny feature

-MUCH MORE!

*when registering to the NVAA, other wise bw is capped at 200gb

Great offer, just interested in how you can host 120 GB, "unlimited"/200GB bandwidth for free. I am entering the hosting industry and packages which can cost about £8 per month only have about 2GB Max. And if your hosting package says "Unlimited" ds+bw, there is always going to be a fair usage policy. I am not saying it isn't real or trying to put anybody off, the features just sound too high for £0 per month.