Events

Leiserson

Hey Guys,

Recently I have been working on a PAX module when I hit a stump. I was going to take special events ( such as christmas and easter etc.) and make them high flow days were the PAX would increase. Now after adding these into my module set, An idea spurred into my head. Why dont i take a break from this hard stuff and make something simple we can all appreciate?!?! SO! Over the next few weeks I will be working here an there on an events module! The events module will show up in the content area of your Administration panel and will allow you to add/remove/modify events to the system. These events will feature a short description >20 words and an optional thumbnail. Now you can also add a long description that will enable a popup modal to display the rest of the information on the modal ( including an extra few picks and maybe a calendar if i can get it to work :P) activated by clicking a Learn More link under the event posting.

Sound cool?!?

Give me a few winks of random development and Itll be up shortly xP

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...