Looking for a Livery Repainter

Sava

Hello.

I am usually the one offering services, but this time I am requesting some help in the area where I am not so proficient.

Anyhow, I am looking for the following repaints.

Digital Aviation Fokker 100

LevelD 767-300ER

iFly 737NG

Flight 1 ATR 72

PMDG MD 11

All aircraft should be painted for both FS9 and FSX. From what I understand, it is just a matter of exporting it in a different way from PhotoShop.

You will be provided with an NGX paintkit already in our colors, the logos and colors to use. Your job is to recreate the livery from the NGX paintkit on the mentioned addons. You don't have to make a new design, just repaint the one we have.

I am looking for a professional painter that won't cut any corners and that will do a high quality, precise job in a reasonable amount of time. I expect the same quality of service I provide for my clients. If you can't provide that, don't bother contacting me.

All of you that are interested and can provide high quality repaints, send me a PM with links to your previous work along with a price point for your work and the time required.

Thanks. :)