New Airlines Cargo!

Hello,

I'm Joel, CEO of Aeronaves TSM VA

About us:

Aeronaves TSM VA is a starting out airline and we have the most friendly staff and pilots around. We are one of the most free airlines, and the regulations we do have are easy to follow. We have our own liveries and fleet, which consists of DC9-33F, MD82SF.

HUD: (MMIO) Plan de Guadalupe International Airport, (MMQT) Querétaro Intercontinental Airport.

Our website is: http://www.flyaeronavesvirtual.us

Our facebook is: http://www.facebook....navestsmvirtual

banner_tsm.png

This actually looks (and sounds) pretty darn good. Love the graphic banner, the website is great and

is something I'd be attracted to as a pilot.

I'll drop your Facebook a like, what I can say is it's great to see something original around here.

Wish you luck on success, but it looks like you won't need it

One suggestion: if you can get paid domain and hosting and after that you're good to go!

;)

• Like 1

This actually looks (and sounds) pretty darn good. Love the graphic banner, the website is great and

is something I'd be attracted to as a pilot.

I'll drop your Facebook a like, what I can say is it's great to see something original around here.

Wish you luck on success, but it looks like you won't need it

One suggestion: if you can get paid domain and hosting and after that you're good to go!

;)

Thanks!

I'm about to buy the web domain, I m making some adjustments website funtion. :)