CodeShare flight with spreate flight booking

alyousafi

Hey

I am working for CodeShare flight module for my virtual it seems to me everything is work and i can book a flight but should first to add the flight to the system.

this is my virtual website http://www.omanair-va.org/ --- and this is direct link for codeshare http://www.omanair-va.org/index.php/Codeshare

what i want to do , when someone book a flight it will move him to schedules booking page to display information of the flight

but i want to separate the normal flight with codeshare flight in other word ,

7954423159a66fb2148debf14d6f457a8b7d6f81e82ae75c42608eb1a70cbc10a733e9f9.jpg

i want to create a new tpl file for example

schedule_boarding_pass.tpl

schedule_briefing.tpl

to display different design for code share flight.

now it show to old design for normal flight.

• Moderators

Hey

I am working for CodeShare flight module for my virtual it seems to me everything is work and i can book a flight but should first to add the flight to the system.

this is my virtual website http://www.omanair-va.org/ --- and this is direct link for codeshare http://www.omanair-va.org/index.php/Codeshare

what i want to do , when someone book a flight it will move him to schedules booking page to display information of the flight

but i want to separate the normal flight with codeshare flight in other word ,

7954423159a66fb2148debf14d6f457a8b7d6f81e82ae75c42608eb1a70cbc10a733e9f9.jpg

i want to create a new tpl file for example

schedule_boarding_pass.tpl

schedule_briefing.tpl

to display different design for code share flight.

now it show to old design for normal flight.

You'll need to rewrite the whole thing for schedules in separate tpl but at the end when bidding it will use the default function to do so and I wouldn't suggest you change any core files in the system.

Edited by Parkho

• Moderators

i do it what you say , and when you book flight will be as Normal flight .

What do you mean "will be as normal flight"? When you bid on a schedule the module will use "schedule_bids.php" to show you have bidded on a flight. Please clarify exactly what you have in mind.

What do you mean "will be as normal flight"? When you bid on a schedule the module will use "schedule_bids.php" to show you have bidded on a flight. Please clarify exactly what you have in mind.

Thank you my dear friend , what i mean when pilot want to book flight , everything well be done and he can review his booking as usual.

i am install codeshare module that available here in phpvms fourm

i am added the codeshare flight and it appear in the module but when book flight it will move to schedule_bids.tpl

same as other flight

here what i want to do i want to make [exapmle] schedule_bids_codeshare.tpl just for codeshare flight and will give chance to redesign this page for codeshare only.

• Moderators

Thank you my dear friend , what i mean when pilot want to book flight , everything well be done and he can review his booking as usual.

i am install codeshare module that available here in phpvms fourm

i am added the codeshare flight and it appear in the module but when book flight it will move to schedule_bids.tpl

same as other flight

here what i want to do i want to make [exapmle] schedule_bids_codeshare.tpl just for codeshare flight and will give chance to redesign this page for codeshare only.

The CodeShare you use, where did you get it from? I know for sure my FBSV1.1 module will direct the user to view "schedule_bids.tpl" after bidding but the default dispatch doesn't do that.

Edited by Parkho