Hey Roger Got A Question For You

TAV1702

Sorry for posting here, but am using one of your skins from your work shop and have a quick question about it. Am using it to learn the skinning system and tweaking a bit here and there. I fixed the ACARS map. It would not show at all. Only a gray back ground. Now I have this simple ( to some one ), but elusive to me issue.

Check out my pilots page if you have a second.

http://paranormalinsights.com/phpVMS/index.php/pilots

Notice I have 2 hubs. KMCI and KSUS  Look what happens when it shows the 2 hubs pilots. I compared the code to Crystal and it is the same and it does not do that in Crystal.

I'm a bit cornfused  ;D

Guest CableGuy

Its a In-Coding Issue. Ill download the template and take a quick look in a bit. On another hand, I mite consider Joining since my Local Airport is KMCI, Im from Leawood, So not far from Kansas City

That would be great. Thanks for offering to take a look. The VA is old but REALLY new. Contradicting I know  ;)  We have not really gained any steam as far as fleet or anything go. I had a guy that is supposed to paint for me What ever fleet he feels we need, and so far he is like a bump on a log.

I am actually testing the system with the old aircraft from a VA long gone.