trade idea part II

big red 1

Ok is seems like from those who were kind enough to reply that my idea for a template skin will not work. Hey it was worth a try.  So let me propose a counter offer; I would be willing to share my scheduling, route and flight plan blue print know how so that it can be fit into your airlines needs. Additionally I will provide the tutoring on how to create a dynamite real life clockwork route system for your VA, with someone willing to do my skins.

Here is what I am proposing. I will do the start off planning that will allow for a crew layoff schedule and equipment swap schedule. This will create a main base, hubs and mini hubs. In essence I will get you up and flying with a full schedule that allows you to run 24/7. I will do six route plans and teach you how to adopt those plans to the rest of your airline system. In return I would ask that you paint six skins, 1-DC3, 1-737, 1-MD-80, 1-757, 1-747 and a commuter jet of your choice, and then teach me how do the skins for the rest of my equipment.

I know painting the skins will take some time as will developing a route system blue print. If interested we need to communicate so that I may ask you some questions that will help me develop your route system. I am not looking for a complex paint job. I have designed a tail logo that merges into a bold three color stripe (purple, gold and green) running midship from stern to stem. The body of the aircraft is painted in white with Pontchartrain Airlines in block letters above the windows.

As a secondary offer I would be willing to entertain the idea of developing route system in exchange for painting my entire fleet. However please understand that to to a route system right a blue print will take a few weeks and a full operational clockwork route system will take a few months. I take pride in my work and I want it real to life as possible.

I would be happy to share a sample of my work with any operating VA looking at making the trade.  Thanks as always

Best Regards