Teamspeak Registration Module

Tom

I'm getting

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in /home/linkv/public_html/core/modules/TeamspeakRegister/TeamspeakRegister.php on line 51

Also, wouldn't it pose a security risk having the teamspeak admin details in core/modules/TeamspeakRegister/TeamspeakRegister.php?

James

Okay. I have updated...

I fill in the registration details, press Submit, and get the following, on a white, blank page.

Confirmation Sent

Thanks for registering for Link UK Virtual Airlines :: www.linkvirtual.info, you will be notified via email of your registration status.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function admin_dbuseradd() in /home/linkv/public_html/core/modules/TeamspeakRegister/TeamspeakRegister.php on line 50

There is no user created on my TS.

Cheers,

James

Yeah i'm not sure to be honest - since changing servers a few months back I can no longer get a TS Viewer to work with the server....the only one that works is the crappy iFramed one that i'm using now. According to their checker, the port is 51234 - how can i check to make sure?

James