Rev 782 - Login, installer, ACARS, routes, maintenance mode, auto-retire

Nabeel

• Administrators
Rev 782 - Login, installer, ACARS, routes, maintenance mode, auto-retire29 October 2009, 11:45 amRev 782 - nabeel (20 file(s) modified)Login, installer, ACARS, routes, maintenance mode, auto-retire~ /trunk/changelog.htm~ /trunk/core/app.config.php~ /trunk/core/bootstrap.inc.php~ /trunk/core/classes/Debug.class.php~ /trunk/core/classes/ezDB_MySQL.class.php~ /trunk/core/codon.config.php~ /trunk/core/common/Auth.class.php~ /trunk/core/common/PilotData.class.php~ /trunk/core/common/PIREPData.class.php~ /trunk/core/logs/log.txt~ /trunk/core/modules/Login/Login.php~ /trunk/core/modules/PIREPS/PIREPS.php~ /trunk/core/templates/acarsmap.tpl+ /trunk/core/templates/profile_myroutesmap.tpl~ /trunk/install/install.sql~ /trunk/install/Installer.class.php~ /trunk/install/loader.inc.php~ /trunk/install/templates/config.tpl~ /trunk/install/update.sql~ /trunk/lib/js/acarsmap.jsSource: phpVMSDownload from http://downloads.phpvms.net (phpvms.beta.zip)

• Administrators

Hopefully login issues have been remedied. I checked across FF, IE6/IE7/IE8, Safari on three different machines. I fixed a bunch of installer issues as well.

Added a template for "My Routes", and that also will center properly now

ACARS map bug fixes, the "map_zoom_level" undefined error

Added the two requests - pilot auto retire, after X number of days (default being 90), any pilots without a PIREP or logged in in that amount of time will be set to retired.

The other request was a maintenance mode, so if that's set to true, then the site will be inaccessible to non FULL_ADMIN accounts. Right now in this commit it is working, however I realized a pitfall, which will be fixed in the next revision (pitfall is that, if enabled, ACARS flights/PIREP won't come through). Next commit will fix that..

Okay, forgot to add to the above... im getting this on the main page of the admin panel when I login.

Warning: imageftbbox() [function.imageftbbox]: Could not read font in /home/linkv/public_html/core/lib/pchart/pChart.class.php on line 564

Warning: imagettftext() [function.imagettftext]: Could not read font in /home/linkv/public_html/core/lib/pchart/pChart.class.php on line 574

Warning: imageftbbox() [function.imageftbbox]: Could not read font in /home/linkv/public_html/core/lib/pchart/pChart.class.php on line 564

Warning: imagettftext() [function.imagettftext]: Could not read font in /home/linkv/public_html/core/lib/pchart/pChart.class.php on line 574

Warning: imageftbbox() [function.imageftbbox]: Could not read font in /home/linkv/public_html/core/lib/pchart/pChart.class.php on line 584

Warning: imagettftext() [function.imagettftext]: Could not read font in /home/linkv/public_html/core/lib/pchart/pChart.class.php on line 591

Warning: imageftbbox() [function.imageftbbox]: Could not read font in /home/linkv/public_html/core/lib/pchart/pChart.class.php on line 614

Warning: imagettftext() [function.imagettftext]: Could not read font in /home/linkv/public_html/core/lib/pchart/pChart.class.php on line 621

Warning: imageftbbox() [function.imageftbbox]: Could not read font in /home/linkv/public_html/core/lib/pchart/pChart.class.php on line 614

Warning: imagettftext() [function.imagettftext]: Could not read font in /home/linkv/public_html/core/lib/pchart/pChart.class.php on line 621

Warning: imageftbbox() [function.imageftbbox]: Could not read font in /home/linkv/public_html/core/lib/pchart/pChart.class.php on line 641

Warning: imagettftext() [function.imagettftext]: Could not read font in /home/linkv/public_html/core/lib/pchart/pChart.class.php on line 644

I've tried exporting the PIREPS to VAcentral, and get the following for each one:

200SuccessUpdated 1 of 1 FAILED exporting PIREP #12 - No response from API server

I still have "You have 2538 PIREPS waiting for export to vaCentral. Click here to send them" showing after exporting.

Another thing, when you unclick "enable" on the schedules, they disappear.Is that correct - because when you un enable the aircraft, they just appear faint on the table

James

• Administrators

James, I'm still having some server issues and trying to figure out what's going on there. I think it may be timing out, I'm still ironing out problems I'm having, but I have that diag page.

For xacars, I'll probably just blank the field, yep, with a -. I'm trying to see if I can somehow calculate it as well.

Disabled schedules go into a separate category on the left side. That was requested since there maybe so many disabled schedules mixed in. For aircraft, there's usually not too many.

And the font one, weird, are the permissions OK in that path it's given? I really need to scrap that chart class, but not sure if I have time to do it...