SOS

big red 1

This is an SOS to any station…help I am lost in virtual space. If there is a kind gentle soul and or souls out there willing to help me find my way I would be eternally grateful.  Here is the long and short of it. I as most of you know have been doing the scheduling routing and flying to create a data base for Pontchartrain Airlines. I am pretty proud of what I have done. Here is where the problem comes in. My head nearly explodes when I try in figure out how to put the data into a working airline web site.  The bottom line is I know nothing about designing a website and or painting the aircraft skins. The PHP product to me looks like it would create a dynamite site. Hence it seems to be the best product on the market. But you might as well ask me to fly the NASA shuttle to the International Space Station as I would have the same luck making a PHP  live website. I have looked at other simpler operating systems like VA 5.2, but I do not want a half ass presentation. Future more as this will be turned into a classroom free enterprise learning lab so I must have the ability to automate pilots. Netherworlds, the programs needs to fly any and all routes not flown by VA members. I think PHP is the only system that allows me to accomplish this. Most importantly I want a first class operation that allows members a pleasurable and hassle free flying experience. The bottom line is I can run the business end of the operation with little and or no problem. The computer and tech is where I have a problem. So anyone out there willing to teach me ( I do not want someone doing the work for me) I am willing to learn. In exchange I will be happy to post any banners and give all the credit in the world to those helping. Also I am willing to trade my logistical and business know how for the tech help. Thanks looking forward to hearing back from you guys soon. As always .best regards   

• Administrators

Hey,

You might want to check out the tutorials up on top. There's a few videos there.

Other than that, I compiled a blog post with some resources which might help you out:

http://nsslive.net/2009/10/06/php-resources/

Towards the bottom, "general knowledge", that's a good place to start. It's a little overwhelming coming to it new, but any questions, feel free to ask!