Want free beer?

TAV1702

Ok sorry I did that to get your attention  ;D Offering free beer and not following through is just plain wrong.

Anyone here good at graphics? I need a simple fix to my sig background. All I need is some text put on it that would look ok.  I'm not picky at all and would be very greatful. All it needs is my VA name but every time I try it, I jack it up. Graphics and Ray do not belong in the same sentence together  ;)

If not that's cool too.  I can live with it for now. Thanks for Reading.

Yeah I have it.  ;) 

background.png

All it really needs to say is Thunder VA or something like that. Hell, I'm not to picky. I tried adding text to a copy of it and make the text kind of transparent so it did not completely kill the lightning, but......Yeah  no graphics work for me.  ;D

I appreciate any help on this I can get. If you can think of anything that would make it cool, I'm all for it.

Ray

Holy smokes! Nice work guys. I really do appreciate all of the work. They all look great. I'll take a look back here later on when I get back home. Gonna go take out my nitro car for 1 last time this year. Mine is getting old enough now that it don't run so good in winter.

Thanks again!

Ray

Thanks a million fellas. I really appreciate it. I will grab them all and put it up to vote with the few guys and gal that I do have helping me test my site out.

And on a side note, today is the first day in history that I have taken out my Nitro Rustler and not had to go to the hobby shop and spend 50$ in parts to fix it when I was done.  ;D