Facebook Plugin

Allan

I would like to see a facebook pluging.

Would like to show when a pilot finish a flight and display Pilot ID, Departure & Arrival airport and others can be added...

I would be interested in paying someone for this!!

Let me know if anyone is interested

Regards,

• Like 1

• Members

I have enabeld the demo site again so feel free to register.

In the registration form you will be asked for your facebook name, if you do not know login in facebook and see your link it should be www.facebook.com/yourname

After registration go to your Pilot Center and click add Facebook post in order to give permisions to post on your behalf.

Now you are ready to use it.

File a manual pirep with flight number 108 and the rest random text and after you click File a flight report check your facebook wall

If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me

Warning: require_once(/home/baggelis/baggelis.com/phpvms/core/lib/recaptcha/recaptchalib.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/baggelis/baggelis.com/phpvms/core/modules/Registration/Registration.php on line 34

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/baggelis/baggelis.com/phpvms/core/lib/recaptcha/recaptchalib.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/baggelis/baggelis.com/phpvms/core/modules/Registration/Registration.php on line 34

I get that when trying to register

New Error when clicking on Add Facebook post

Given URL is not allowed by the Application configuration.: One or more of the given URLs is not allowed by the App's settings. It must match the Website URL or Canvas URL, or the domain must be a subdomain of one of the App's domains.

• Members

Done i had forgot to replace the keys when i was trying it for another va tell me if you have other problem

make sure you add your corect facebook name you will find it when you log in to facebook on the link

for example www.facebook.com/your-username-is-here