Skin Problem?

TAV1702

Hey all, I was messing with this skin from FSPaintshop and it is old. Like early 2009 old. I was simply enough trying to update it to work with our new version we are on now being the latest beta 864.

I have most of the small issues worked out, however, now I ran into a error and am not sure what it amounts to.

When trying to upload a avatar, I get the following

Warning: imagesy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/test/core/common/PilotData.class.php on line 361

Warning: imagesx(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/test/core/common/PilotData.class.php on line 362

Warning: Division by zero in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/test/core/common/PilotData.class.php on line 365

Warning: imagecreatetruecolor() [function.imagecreatetruecolor]: Invalid image dimensions in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/test/core/common/PilotData.class.php on line 367

Warning: imagecopyresized(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/test/core/common/PilotData.class.php on line 368

Warning: imagepng(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/test/core/common/PilotData.class.php on line 372

Warning: imagedestroy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/test/core/common/PilotData.class.php on line 373

Profile saved!

I changed the ftp user to all X's as you can tell just for this post. I went through my ftp and checked avatars folder and it is chmod 777 and it STILL gives me this error. 

Is this a skin error or what? Basically, none of the core files are changed at all. All I am doing is messing with the skin.

For the profile_main.tpl file, I copied it right out of the core/templates folder from the beta version available on this website. THis is the most major one so far. Most of the others, I am able to work through pretty good.

Thanks for your time and looking at my post tonight

Ray

Version 2.0.864

I think there is way more to bringing this template up to current date then I thought. I'm having many many issues now. My current skin I roughed together and now it is way out of date too and I am in one hell of a predicament. I thought I would give this one a try since the base of it was already there. I was WAY wrong.

I am more of an integrating forum mods person then anything. I have learned that skinning and graphics is not my thing since I started using phpVMS

And I just realized that I am now cureently 2 builds behind on my dev site where I am trying my hand at this skin.

For a peak, look at http://mweva.com/test