Looking for someone to do some little skinning

Kyle

• Moderators

I'm looking for someone to do some skinning for free because i been wasting a week how to get it working and i tried every sites but does not work for me. I'm trying to make a new menu drop downs but it is working but it is messed up.

Note that most don't do skinning as a mean of income and very few people actually know how to skin a decent site on here. It is like asking a supermarket to give you free food because you are hungry. Obviously a problem exists but it does not fall on the supermarket to fix it, for free nonetheless. So my advice to you is to read a few tutorials on the matter ( HTML and CSS ), simple stuff really. Perfect perfect perfect and in no time you should have it down. But if you are lacking time or the patience for a web language, I would recommend starting a fund amongst your pilots and then hiring a decent developer to do the work and get it done in a timely and suitable manner. I know some on here have had problems with hiring a cheap person that ended up ripping off some of their money and they have yet to receive the site in return, so be cautious when you choose the person.

Just some words to you...

With regards,

Jacob krustchisnky

PS. If you need any more help or have any questions feel free to message me or post them on here. I am always glad to help with peeps willing to learn a language!