Looking for dedicated fliers to help

stuartpb

I am in the process of completing my new virtual airline, with the backbone of it being phpVMS. I have created a website, forum, media gallery, voice server, fleet and schedules well enough to be up and running. I will be adding to the fleet and schedules as time allows. My plans also include additional website features too

Anyways, I am on the lookout for anyone who wants to get involved in my airline in a management capacity. I would prefer finding people who have previous VA management experience, and whoever joins my team will get a real say in how the airline is run. I would also prefer it if anyone is interested, that they be over 18.

So that's what I am asking, here's what I can offer in return:

Commitment - I am in this for the long haul. I have spent a considerable amount of time and my own money putting everything in place. I want Britannia Air to really take off and be a success.

Flexibility - I am very open to suggestions about how the airline functions and I want others on the team to be able to have as much influence too. I am not into power tripping or playing the dictator.

Fun -  I hope that as the membership grows we can develop a real sense of community and make being a member an enjoyable and rewarding experience.

So if this sounds like something which interests you, drop by the site and get in touch.

Thanks,

Stu

PS: Thanks again to those who have created phpVMS, and to Simpilot for creating some of the addons I have used, much appreciated.

Britannia Air