Why Charter flights showing zero gross/revenue?

KAC155

We are using Custom kAcars, but I have a general situation about charters. I haven't had much luck with replies on the general support forum.

The problem we are having is that all charter flights have zero gross/revenue!

I checked the pireps table in the database and it shows the flighttype as 'P' which means passenger flights, not charter ('H'?)

My question, are charter flights supposed to have flight type 'H' in database or is 'P' normal?

1) Can someone please check their VA pirep table and see if the charter flights are having their flighttype set to "H" and not "P"?

2) and In general, does PHPVMS handle charter flights "out of the box" in terms of calculating the gross/revenue for a flight? Or is there some additional code / schedule task (cron) that needs to be run?

Thanks.

AFAIK the charter flight option in kACARS does not depend on the flighttype in the schedules. The flighttype can be P or H, but the pilot can still select charter flight in kACARS.

Ensure that the passenger count exists, as the charter option allows the user to enter the passenger count manually.

Guest lorathon

phpVMS does not add the actual flighttype when inserting the row. This is a phpMS error. So all flighttypes will default to "P". I am not sure if this is repaired in the BETA builds or not. But you can go into the PIREPData.class.php file and manually fix this if you wish. Since a charter flight has no "price" accosicated with it there will not be any revenue. You would need to edit the pirep in admin and add a "price".

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...