promote your VA with virtualairlines.eu beta

mischka

About a year ago I had the idea to make a virtual airline search engine, see this thread: http://forum.phpvms.net/topic/8440-anyone-interested-in-a-va-search-engine/

For those in a hurry without time to look through the thread: I proposed (and now created) a search engine where pilots can find a VA that suits their specific needs eg one that lets them fly their favourite aircraft and/or their home airport, VATSIM/IVAO support, real or fictional airline, restrictions like jumpseat or entry exam etc etc.

At the time I had other things to do, and never got it off the ground. Now though, I've put my shoulders under it and here is the result: http://www.virtualairlines.eu

There's probably still a few details to fine-tune but I won't find out until a couple airlines register and put their data in, so please sign up! It's totally for free and setting up your VA shouldn't take much time.

There is also a forum so if you have any questions or problems or suggestions you can post it there or contact me directly.

Any registered airline can send me a press statement which will be published right on the homepage. If you upload a banner it may appear right on the homepage as well, depending on your click-through rate

I'm looking forward to your registrations and remember: no matter at how many other sites like vacentral or va-list you advertise, any extra publicity means extra pilots in a tough competitive VA world :)