[SOLVED] Allow no Registrations

RocketRod

I know how to do that. But the question is rather, Is it possible for only admins to do this? I would think that it is but there are issues. The registration form checks to see if you are not logged in. Well you are, your the admin. The registration form has captcha and won't submit without it. Admins don't need that. I don't care to capture a users IP during registration (or in my case when admins add a user). I have read post after post about registration and no one has even hinted toward an answer. Thanks!

Lots of views and no answers. Here are some things i have tried. Took all files associated with registration and used them to make new modules/templates/dataclass to add a pilot. Issues are;

1. Captcha; I haven't found out how to remove it successfully to allow to submit.

2. While i can get the form in the admin area only, it was difficult to remove the already logged in test.

3. Renamed all the auto email files extensions so they don't work, don't mind the errors it throws. But a better option is to remove those completely.

I'm close!