Bartering a FREE TS SERVER for a WEBMASTER.

Hello Guys,

As I've said before, I need a webmaster BADLY. My VA needs a WHOLE NEW PHPVMS site, and I have no idea how to do it. Plus, my internet is rather bad, and I can't do any of the FTP related stuff, so I need someone that can.

So I'm offering a deal.

I own an Alliance, and I have 1 extra TeamSpeak 3 Server that no one is using.

The deal is, if you Design, Upload and Maintain my website, I will give you (100% FREE!) or your airline, a 100% free TeamSpeak 3 Server for a whole YEAR for no cost!

If you are our webmaster for more than a year, you can have the server for however long you are our webmaster.

SECONDARY ​DEAL: I am Staff at PaintingPete, so I have the connection to have any logos/repaints/banners you need made done, at the highest priority.

TeamSpeak Details:

Non-Profit License

30 Slots (30 people can get on at once, which for most VAs is more than enough)

You will have Server Admin, and have FULL control of the server.

NOTE: The TS server is still owned by Me, and my Alliance. We are just "renting" it to you for a year, but for FREE

Summary

What you do for us: Make, upload and managing our website.

What we do for you: Give you your own TS server for a year.

What I expect:

I expect a detailed, professional website. It does not have to be like FlyDelta, or airlines with awesome websites, but I want AT LEAST like www.victorvirtual.org. I will purchase hosting, and you will upload it. You will also make other pages, etc.

If you are at all interested in this, please PM me.

This will help me and my airline more than you can know.

• 2 weeks later...

There are many free skins on the phpVMS Forums that you can use. Some of them are pretty decent for VA startups, but if you're gonna use those, you should modify them to fit your tastes as it doesn't look too professional to use an unmodified skin directly from the forums ;)