levicosta201

Release skin phpVMS admin panel [FREE]

->

BAIXAR AQUI <-

Olá a todos, esta é uma versão Beta da pele, tudo que você faz sistema de download recebreão atualiza frequentemente. Porque há coisas que ainda precisam mudar, mas meu tempo é muito agitado. Agradeço sua compreensão. Peço que, por favor, deixe o seu feedback nos comentários. PS:. Se alguém está criticando meu trabalho, para fazer uma crítica construtiva sobre como posso merolhar, não pessoas que falam por exemplo: "Este é um mau webdesign". Se você pensa assim mantê-lo para si mesmo, mas não desanime, porque eu estou tentando o meu melhor para contribuir para os phpVMS comunidade, obrigado. :D

post-3530-0-51023300-1405701839_thumb.png

• Like 1

ok so i have 1 remark i wanted to try it but i lost intrest after i needed to register to your store en then need to wait until you agree with the download it takes to much actions for a free skin

ok so i have 1 remark i wanted to try it but i lost intrest after i needed to register to your store en then need to wait until you agree with the download it takes to much actions for a free skin

excuse me, I changed the link. :D

HERE

I took the liberty to go test this out. It seems like this was kind of a 1/2 in half out attempt. There is a lot of broken style all over the template especially when adding aircraft, airports, shchedules, etc.

http://i.gyazo.com/6...249228ecbed.png

As I said it is not a stable version. Thank you for your feedback, I will improve and release an update. :)

Posting in English will help mercifully. I agree with the half in half out comment, even from the first screenshot it does not look like a lot of effort was put into this project, sorry.

I recommend you re-release once it is complete.