Hours and Flights Periodically Reset...

OneWorldVirtual

Since the update to v2.0, there is an occasional time when a pilot uploads a PIREP and when it is approved the hours and flights reset to a lower number. For example, a pilot has 96.1 hours and 27 flights, uploaded 2 new ones taking him to 102.23 hours but instead it reset to 16 flights and 37.8 hours.

Is this a problem with the SQL database? we had to switch to a new one and port the info from the previous one, but I didn't move the PIREPS (because the flight numbers changed).

It's not really a big problem, as they can be manually edited obviously, but If anyone has any theories towards a resoloution then I'd be most grateful.

Cheers,

DeeQ @ OWV

• Administrators

If you have removed the prieps, which it seems may be the case here, you will start to see many odd things happen. When the system updates a pilots time and hours it recalculates all the pireps, so if they are not there they will not be in the final figures.

• Like 1

If you have removed the prieps, which it seems may be the case here, you will start to see many odd things happen. When the system updates a pilots time and hours it recalculates all the pireps, so if they are not there they will not be in the final figures.

Yeah thats what I figured. Thanks for the reply.

DeeQ @ OWV