INCORRECT SIMULATOR SCENARIO

Kishshey

Hello,

For some airports, when people spawn and try to start the flight on SmartCARS it gives them this error.

INCORRECT SIMULATOR SCENARIO

You must be at the departure airport to start your flight

I suppose it has something to do with the coordinates I have added, I am actually getting the airport data from Phpvms fetching.

If you know any fix to this issue please do let me know, because I have this issue on many airports.

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Kishshey

Does SmartCARS have it's own database of where airports should be? Are they large airports or smaller airport which are throwing the error? I ask as its possible the data in your database is too far away from a gate.

You can compare whats in your database with airnav or faa coordinates. See if when you update the database the error goes away for that airport.

Does SmartCARS have it's own database of where airports should be? Are they large airports or smaller airport which are throwing the error? I ask as its possible the data in your database is too far away from a gate.

You can compare whats in your database with airnav or faa coordinates. See if when you update the database the error goes away for that airport.

Yeah mainly big airports, like Boston, Manchester etc etc'

Yeah mainly big airports, like Boston, Manchester etc etc'

Its a SmartCARs issue then, whats happening is the location of the airport (Lat/Long) is too far away from where the pilot is starting his flight. Large airports are often several square miles in area.

Either they need to relax the starting location by a mile or two, or you can put your aircraft right at the exact long lat which is in the phpVMS database and see if you can start a flight.

• Like 1

Its a SmartCARs issue then, whats happening is the location of the airport (Lat/Long) is too far away from where the pilot is starting his flight. Large airports are often several square miles in area.

Either they need to relax the starting location by a mile or two, or you can put your aircraft right at the exact long lat which is in the phpVMS database and see if you can start a flight.

Yeah, I contacted support. And it's working after getting the coordinates from airnav. If anyone experience the same issue that is the fix.

Thanks bergman and joeri for your replies.