Different Homepage

Kishshey

Hello,

I would like to know how to have a different homepage other than having the homepage content implemented to layout.php(or .tpl) via frontpage_main.php

For example I have a home page designed with a slider(I'll refer to is as PAGE1), and I a separate page planned for all other pages (a layout page). So i would like to display PAGE1 on myurl.com/index.php

and display the layout(as usual) on all other pages "myurl.com/index.php/something/"

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Kishshey

Hello,

I would like to know how to have a different homepage other than having the homepage content implemented to layout.php(or .tpl) via frontpage_main.php

For example I have a home page designed with a slider(I'll refer to is as PAGE1), and I a separate page planned for all other pages (a layout page). So i would like to display PAGE1 on myurl.com/index.php

and display the layout(as usual) on all other pages "myurl.com/index.php/something/"

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Kishshey

You can do it, use (include('../core/codon.config.php');) and then you are able to access phpVMS within a separate php page. You will need to also set your default document accordingly and edit some links if they redirect back to phpvms/index.php

• Like 1

You can do it, use (include('../core/codon.config.php') ;) and then you are able to access phpVMS within a separate php page. You will need to also set your default document accordingly and edit some links if they redirect back to phpvms/index.php

thank you for your reply, but I didn't quite get that. (I'm sorry this is my first attempt to make a skin) :)

You can do it two ways, first is to use the include method above see this thread for more info (http://forum.phpvms.net/topic/21339-pilots-list-doesnt-work-when-function-is-called-from-a-different-location/). The second is to keep the page within the phpVMS ecosystem, use this (http://www.simpilotgroup.com/blog/post/phpVMS_Content_Module) to create a php page which can access all of the phpvms system. With CSS and php you can include that file on another page using php include.

• Like 1