Warning! stay away from Jordan barber

HI Guys

Jordan Barber is a thief and it has been brought to my attention he basically stole a entire replica of my website that was made

by Sava Markovic I would not of been made aware of this if it was not for the guys at http://www.elalvirtual.com/en/ emailing me

and telling me they had the exact same website as me done by Jordan barber I would not of known this.below is the email they sent

to me.I feel sorry for them they payed him money and ended up paying someone else to make a new site. Im Just saying people who

contact this guy don't do business with him

Hey, thanks for your reply. It seems that our original designer (Jordan Barber) copied your website design. We came across it which is why I wrote you originally, to try and understand, because we paid him for original work and he clearly just copied. Needless to say, we stopped working with him and re-disowned our website, which is the reason it looks completely different from yours now. Originally it was the same.

I also suggest you contact whoever built and designed your site and let them know that people out there are straight-up copying his design and charging for it.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

i had similar incidents with this kid. he provided hosting services to which he went out of business along with my VA. ALL my files when along. I guess i can take partial blame by not backing up my site and keeping the backup but this kid put me through hell. He didnt get much money out of me aside from like 10$ but even that got disputed through PayPal

i dont recommend him for any service to the sim community

• 4 weeks later...