Problem with files

tdinges

i have free web hosting to experiment with PHPVMS and i have a problem. I downloaded the new files for phpvms so that i can start out new and have everthing new and it wont work. I delete all old phpvms files and put in the new ones and the same stuff comes back.. old pilots, flight reports, messages, routes ect.... help plz

• Moderators

i have free web hosting to experiment with PHPVMS and i have a problem. I downloaded the new files for phpvms so that i can start out new and have everthing new and it wont work. I delete all old phpvms files and put in the new ones and the same stuff comes back.. old pilots, flight reports, messages, routes ect.... help plz

Free Webhosting can limit some php codons such as required things to run phpvms. Which i had free webhosting and it limited me and i looked at PHPVMS's Site Hosting Recomoncaiton which it is called Site5 and it is so awsome, they provide free, quick support by live chat and they are nice people to help you. Also maybe the old database is still there for your older phpvms which it could be the problem, maybe try to delete the DB or create a new one and you should have no problems.

That's why free hosting limits php codon to be required to run PHPVMS. Why do you check out the hosting i provided a like for you. Cheap like 4.95 a month!

• Administrators

Are you just overwriting the old files? If so, the local.config file from the old install will still be there and connect the app to your old db. If you are trying to start new, delete everything in the install on your server then upload a new package and create a new db to connect to. You should then be able to go through a new install and the app will create a new local.config file. Hope this helps.

• Like 1