I have to say...:-)

markuskoller

hello everybody ! my name is markus, i´m new in this forum and i have something important to say! i used another php script for my virtual airline that had a price of $ 19,99/year....the install guide was for a rookie like me not possible and nobody helped me from the support staff...and when someone is answering of the helping staff in the forum they are very unfriendly....so why i´m writing this ? all the time i searched on phpvms-site and looked in the forum and i realised how friendly, helpful and great all the people are here. fantastic! i have to say thank you for your kind help! i used the phpvms script the last days and the installation is very simple and it worked great ! and because of the great community and the helpful and friendly phpvms-chief it´s going to be my favourite script, cuz it´s growing up more and more with great idea. in case of this i will donate for sure for this ! it´s better than the payware....that´s all ! :-) thank you very much for the great community of phpvms! :-)

sorry for my bad english, but maybe u know what i would like to say :-))))

many greetings

markus