Feature [Request]

Guest N402KC

Guest N402KC

Hi,

It may sound cool, or not. Here is what I had in mind.

For Flight that have been bidded on, and flights that are currently in progress, We should have a feature like Flight Aware. Where we can enter the flight's callsign, dep, or arrival airport and see all the flights. It will show all info about the flight, and have its current location on a google map. I think this would be a killer idea and moudule to incorporate to phpvms. Please let me know if this could be possible.

• Administrators

Hi,

It may sound cool, or not. Here is what I had in mind.

For Flight that have been bidded on, and flights that are currently in progress, We should have a feature like Flight Aware. Where we can enter the flight's callsign, dep, or arrival airport and see all the flights. It will show all info about the flight, and have its current location on a google map. I think this would be a killer idea and moudule to incorporate to phpvms. Please let me know if this could be possible.

Live ACARS??

There something like that coming to vaCentral soon, a feature like that. I'm still designing it, but yeah. The thing is, there isn't enough flight density. There are tons of routes, but not actually being flown, unlike in the real world, those flights are actually flown. But I'm working on something for vaCentral that it sort of 'fakes' that, and places that flight approximately where it would be, to show some activity. Not sure how useful it is.

Guest N402KC

Live ACARS??

There something like that coming to vaCentral soon, a feature like that. I'm still designing it, but yeah. The thing is, there isn't enough flight density. There are tons of routes, but not actually being flown, unlike in the real world, those flights are actually flown. But I'm working on something for vaCentral that it sort of 'fakes' that, and places that flight approximately where it would be, to show some activity. Not sure how useful it is.

Ehh Alrighty. Ill see it when it comes. :D