Add to bid

mindfulhacker

Good Evening to you all,

When I or a user attempts to take a schedule using the "Add to bid" link on the schedules page, we experience an error. Rather than notifing me of what has happened, it responds with this error:

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'Schedules' does not have a method 'viewaction.php' in /home/xyzhost/public_html/core/classes/MainController.class.php on line 218

ecb84ac148.png

We're currently using the latest version of the phpVMS_5.5.X from Simpilotgroup.

Any ideas?

• 1 year later...
  • Moderators
On 2/15/2016 at 11:50 PM, mindfulhacker said:

Good Evening to you all,

When I or a user attempts to take a schedule using the "Add to bid" link on the schedules page, we experience an error. Rather than notifing me of what has happened, it responds with this error:

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'Schedules' does not have a method 'viewaction.php' in /home/xyzhost/public_html/core/classes/MainController.class.php on line 218

ecb84ac148.png

We're currently using the latest version of the phpVMS_5.5.X from Simpilotgroup.

Any ideas?

Have you altered or modified "Schedules" module? If yes, then try replacing the module folder from phpVMS 5.5x download. The error says your "Schedules" module is missing a section in it.