Live ACARS & Pilot Bid Question [SOLVED]

burnblaze

Hello ,

I am starting a VA, and wow do I love PHPVMS lol I just have two questions for you guys.

So for some reason I cannot get anything to show up on the Live Map, I am running FSACARS and using the config file and all that. I have not edited the acarsmap.tpl at all, I have found another post on this forum about this issue but it did not help me at all. Any help?

The other question I have is, when a pilot bids on a flight, is there an option to keep that schedule from going away? So other pilots can bid the same schedule?

Thanks

SOLVED Thanks! I found my other answer to the bidding in the local config. :)

The module download from CC does have instructions on how to install the module on your site. As for the client, after you install the client software just click Setting and follow what is says. If you have any issue after the install you need to direct it to their own support forum. http://forum.crazycreatives.com/

As for KAcars there is not a read me but on the download page it tells you were to install the module. The client would be the same as above other than the support can be here.