[Add On Req] Aircraft booking

Nagelfar

Hey there i´ve got an feature idear / request

Currently i´ve got the option to disable bids i´ve they´re already booked...How about an "extension" to also block the aircraft which is included in the booking as well - so i´ve you booked a flight, you won´t be able to book another flight with the same aircraft?

Thanky

Nagelfar

• 1 year later...

Another Great idea , that will make PHPVms More realistic cuz you cant fly two aircraft's on the same time ehm :D ?

No news with this? I want this module - it's better than pilot transfer or... it's realistic. RealScheduleLite have problem - two or more people can book same aircraft and position of this aircraft is visible after pirep is send. My idea is - when aircraft is booked , no other people can do with this aircraft, must wait to landing and send pirep and then book from destination airport.

But surely if you file in the schedules.csv that the plane only flies one route a day then there won't be that problem? :blink:

Because in reality it is only going to fly one route a day or if not just later in the day.

Like one flight in the morning and one in the afternoon.