kACARS won't log in

EdgarsZabroda

Hi everyone!

I'm having problems logging into my PHPVMS through kACARS, it just simply won't login.

Here's what I tried:

1. Replacing modules. Some came up with compatibility issue.

2. Setting the permissions of the PHPVMS site.

3. Tried various existing pilot IDs: instead of TST0002 wrote 2 and then 0002 and none worked.

4. Tried editing the schedule's flight number.

I've been searching for 2 days and none helped :(

The website is http://178.137.246.251/

I will provide the login details through PM.

BTW I'm using PHPVMS v2 since it works best.

2 minutes ago, EdgarsZabroda said:

Hi everyone!

I'm having problems logging into my PHPVMS through kACARS, it just simply won't login.

Here's what I tried:

1. Replacing modules. Some came up with compatibility issue.

2. Setting the permissions of the PHPVMS site.

3. Tried various existing pilot IDs: instead of TST0002 wrote 2 and then 0002 and none worked.

4. Tried editing the schedule's flight number.

I've been searching for 2 days and none helped :(

The website is http://178.137.246.251/

I will provide the login details through PM.

BTW I'm using PHPVMS v2 since it works best.

in Kacars you ahve to go to VA details put in the link to you're home site just the ip address nothing else not a single WWW/https

and then the username and password below but please bear in mind that it can be cap sensetive i'm not sure i use smartcars2 but kacars and CCFtracker before that!

and that ip address looks like a vps to me can you confirm what platform you are running it on? just in case it's a vps

go to you're folder where phpvms is installed and in console type chmod -R 777 (folder name of phpvms) that will make all directories read and write + execute

2 minutes ago, EdgarsZabroda said:

I forgot to mention that we tried that, it didn't work. I'm using Windows Server 2012 R2 and for the web server I use IIS 8.5.

I've assigned "Everyone" to full control so that the directories would be writable and readable.

yeah i will get back to you later once i get home and by the way can you make me a demo accountso i can try? im home in 3 hours so i can help you then if you still ahvent resolved it

and i heard IIS 8.5 has had some issues with phpvms 

try apache2 or ngix

Just now, spkier said:

yeah i will get back to you later once i get home and by the way can you make me a demo accountso i can try? im home in 3 hours so i can help you then if you still ahvent resolved it

and i heard IIS 8.5 has had some issues with phpvms 

try apache2 or ngix

OK I will create a demo account for you. I don't have an experience with apache2 or ngix :(