schedules problem

hjhjhgjgjh

i will shortly explain what i developed and what is my problem. first of all, its the dispatch system (check addons board). this dispatch system works like a real one and includes some more tables to the database. this table includes the routes (but only depicao, arricao, id and distance). Once the dispatcher adds a route to a pilot, it will be created in the phpvms_schedules (so normally, there are all flights stored in but we dont store it there, we just keep it there as long as the flight is not yet flown) my "index" is in this case the bidid so lets for example say, we have 2 pilots, both fly the same route (just different equipment, date or what so ever) there will be 2 flights in the phpvms_schedules, not just one.

the problem now is, that if the pilot goes to his bids in the pilot center, the bids will be received like for each flightnumber, show the details. what i need is "foreach bid, show the details" because the problem is, if it stays like it is at the moment and the pilot has 2 flights with same flightnumber but different equipment, it will show 2 flightbids as well but both contain the same data, because he knows there are 2 bids but catches only data once (from the first flightnumber he gets). This means, the "index" he is looking for is the flightnumber to get his details but i need it to be the bidid (because this is the only unique data i have (of course the "id" (first row) as well but i dont want to use that. i would like to stay at the bidid (my bidid is by the way not auto_increment,.. i changed it to be a date-output so every millisecond(+day+month+switchtime), the bidid will change. well its not easy to explain that and if its totally not understandable, i try again but for now, i hope thats enough :D

wbr

tebin