automatic pirep approval and salary do not work

Hello

I'm using PHPVMS7 DEV, and after a week of use, the rating and pay-per-flight system for pilots stopped working.
I've searched here on the forum and on discord and haven't found anything I can do.
Even putting it in the automatic homologation post, it does not approve the pireps, as well as it does not generate expenses and income and does not pay the pilots.
follow some images below.

image.thumb.png.414339d29ceee9d9ee4a502006c8a762.pngimage.thumb.png.883e07b6c908f9cc11f00a8b1e04a5b6.png

even pressing the recalculation button does not

imagem.png

this was the first one that worked correctly

imagem.png

Edited by anderluizferreira

On 6/27/2022 at 12:46 AM, anderluizferreira said:

Hello

I'm using PHPVMS7 DEV, and after a week of use, the rating and pay-per-flight system for pilots stopped working.
I've searched here on the forum and on discord and haven't found anything I can do.

Check your laravel logs, you will find errors in it (100%). This is a clear sign of something not working, maybe an expense, or an award etc you defined or enabled.

Anyway, when you share the error details, then people can try helping you, without logs no one can help you.

https://docs.phpvms.net/help

Please spare some time, check that page and read it, what information is needed, where are the logs etc all explained there and every day we are repeating this, no longs no help :( Sorry but this is the truth, we are here to help. Without proper details only God will know the reason of that error and unfortunately he is not sharing that knowledge with us (but you can do it).

Best wishes