Module for fly-in events

Hi everyone:

My name is Daniel, I'm working on the Iberia, Iberia Express and Air Nostrum Airline for Grupo Iberia Virtual at https://www.iberiava.net 

Currently, we are implementing PHPVMS 7 with the Disposable extended and we are configuring a brand new environment, as we were using a custom system that we are unable to provide support anymore.

Of course, deploying an entire new environment and importing all the data we have previously is a titanic work that would take months to complete as we need to start from zero with the phpvms7.

While browsing all the features offered by phpvms, I found that some functionalities are onboarded through disposable modules, like the Tours feature. However, I could not find how to create or manage "events" or fly-in events.

We are mostly focused on the scheduled flights, but a big part of our community relies heavily on Tours and Events.

I was looking how feature can be added using a custom-made or existing module that could satisfy this requirement. Is there anything existing in the market or shall we request to a developer to create this custom module about this.

Thanks a lot

3 hours ago, DanFlutter said:

Hi everyone:

My name is Daniel, I'm working on the Iberia, Iberia Express and Air Nostrum Airline for Grupo Iberia Virtual at https://www.iberiava.net 

Currently, we are implementing PHPVMS 7 with the Disposable extended and we are configuring a brand new environment, as we were using a custom system that we are unable to provide support anymore.

Of course, deploying an entire new environment and importing all the data we have previously is a titanic work that would take months to complete as we need to start from zero with the phpvms7.

While browsing all the features offered by phpvms, I found that some functionalities are onboarded through disposable modules, like the Tours feature. However, I could not find how to create or manage "events" or fly-in events.

We are mostly focused on the scheduled flights, but a big part of our community relies heavily on Tours and Events.

I was looking how feature can be added using a custom-made or existing module that could satisfy this requirement. Is there anything existing in the market or shall we request to a developer to create this custom module about this.

Thanks a lot

As far as I remember, Disposable Basic provides basic support for events (which is backed up with a widget and API endpoints to display events on your landing page). If it is not enough for you, or if it is not fulfilling your needs then yes, you need to contact a 3rd party developer to create you a custom module about it because market is extremely limited at the moment.

Only full scale modules are Disposable Basic and Special, and some airline based / customized copies of them. A v5 developer tried to convert his old modules and published one of them but we did not heard from him since then. Nothing more is available at the moment :(

Good luck