Cargo and weights direct interactions with msfs

Trony70

Hope to be understood ;).  So I start with an example. I start my Acars and cargo and passenger weight appear. Would it be possible when I click on start ( when sim is already ready with my plane) the weights displayed in Acars, automatically get inserted in msfs, without having to manually modify them?

No :) It is not possible at the moment (and I am not sure about future development for this).

vmsAcars does not write values , it only reads them from the simulator whenever needed. It is a pilots responsibility to load his/her aircraft properly before starting a flight and releasing parking brakes for pushback (or similar in helicopter ops)

Ok. Got it. And thanks for the reply. I was curious about another "acars", I think is the Neofly client that modifies the aircraft load in msfs according to the one chosen from a task/assignment  within Neofly. And thought it could be used just for the payload.