Flights don't show when I assign fleet to flights

Hello,

I've successfully implemented the disposable v3 theme on my website, and most features are functioning as expected. However, I've encountered a few issues that require attention:

1. Flight visibility: After assigning subfleet to specific subfleets, these flights no longer appear on my VA's flights page. This unexpected behavior is affecting the visibility of scheduled operations.

2. Aircraft display discrepancy: The 'dfleet' page is not displaying my current aircraft inventory, despite these aircraft being visible on the Airlines page. https://my-example-va.com/dfleet

3. ACARS integration: It's worth noting that I haven't yet integrated the ACARS system with the website. While this may not directly relate to the current issues, it could be relevant for future troubleshooting.

I'm seeking guidance on resolving these discrepancies to ensure a cohesive and accurate representation of my VA's operations across all pages. Your insights would be greatly appreciated.

For reference, I've attached the page containing my subfleet information below. Thank you in advance for your assistance in identifying and addressing these issues.

image.thumb.png.7c666a60ec26c825af1074daa201404b.png

image.thumb.png.4290694e89da14a0ce67798926dfd2c6.png

Edited by CartesianPixels
added information

Hi @CartesianPixels

The "issues" you mention are all related to your phpvms v7 settings and not theme or addon related (also not related with acars), therefore I would kindly request you to spare some time and pay attention to the guides published here in this forum about initial setup.

Most probably you are restricting yourself with settings thus not able to see any flights or aircraft.

Hope this helps :)

• Like 1